Buy Set of 4 Giant Replacement Suction Cups below:
Kitty Cot is not the manufacturer but you can BUY a set of 4 Suction Cups on Amazon USA “PATENTED” Giant Suction Cups that we use for Original Kitty Cots. For overseas purchasing of suction cups for the Kitty Cot keep scrolling down to the *Special Note line. We use what we think are the very best MADE IN USA Suction Cups available on the market today from Adams Manufacturing located in Portersville, PA. That being said we give you a full 90 Day Warranty against manufacturing defects for the Kitty Cot and the Suction Cups. We cannot give you an unlimited time warranty on the suction cups after this period because we have no control over environments that the Kitty Cot and it’s associated suction cups are exposed to and/or under. Also by examining the Adams Manufacturing websites you will find much useful information about them and their designs in the manufacturing of their PATENTED Suction Cups. We also have found no guarantee on their website and/or text anywhere for how long Adams Suction Cups will last therefore nor can we. We hope you understand this. We’ve been using the Adams 5750 Giant suction cups and the Adams 5751 Giant suction cups since the start and only hope they continue making these essential styles.
*Special Note: If you are not in the USA but are closer to the UK-United Kingdom, follow the links below to order replacement Suction Cups for your Kitty Cot(s):
Top Loop Suction Cups:
Top and Side Hole Suction Cups:
About the Suction Cups
8 Tips on Using Suction Cups
The care and use of suction cups is very simple.
- Make sure the suction cup is clean and free from debris.
- If the suction cup needs to be cleaned, wash in warm soapy water then dry gently with a lint-free cloth.
- Clean the surface you are applying the suction cup to. It won’t adhere well to a dirty surface.
- To enhance suction, a tiny dab of Vaseline or cooking oil may be rubbed on the rim of the cup.
- Press the cup all the way down, against the surface.
- The suction cup may need to be “burped” periodically by pressing down on it to remove any air that may have seeped in.
- Temperature and humidity variations may make a suction cup lose its grip. If bonded above 40 degrees Fahrenheit the cup will provide the most reliable service from -22 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit .
- To remove the cup, simply pull up on the release tab to break the suction.